C1 LOUNGE CHAIR
- Lounge chair
- Frame made of 100% highest quality steel; Seat shells in polished, transparent acrylic glass
- 80 x 65 x 70cm (height x width x depth)
- Designed & made in Germany
- Shortlisted @ Ein&Zwanzig Newcomer Award 2020
- Shortlisted @ International Design & Architecture Award 2020
The C1 lounge chair is part of a series of furniture whose formal language is developed from the hand drawing of a single line. Reminiscent of calligraphy, the intuitively-created form is an interplay between drawing and physical object, between concept and reality.
The frame is made of steel and is available in three powder-coated color combinations. To ensure both technical and aesthetic longevity, great importance has been placed on an easy exchangeability of the acrylic seat shells also being available in various colour and material combinations. Due to the slight flexibility of the clamps that attach the backrest to the frame, the chair is adaptable to different body shapes in order to provide comfort.
With its subtle yet elegant appearance, C1 fits into different contexts with great ease: Like a sculpture, it enriches fashion boutiques, hotel lobbies or private living rooms.